Simple chocolate muffins are moist and tasty cake with the chocolate goodness. Turn your oven on and start making these super easy mini chocolate muffins.
- Flour-1 cup
- Powdered sugar- 1cup
- Butter- ½ cup
- Milk- 5 tbsp
- Cocoa powder- ½ cup
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Place the muffin cups in the muffin tray.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- Ina large bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Add vanilla essence, milk and salt; mix it.
- Fold it with the dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Add these batter in to each of the muffin cups till its ¾ th level.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven (180 c) for about 15-20 minutes.