Nectarine is lovely seasonal fruit like peach. Even though it resembles peach; the taste differs a lot. Juicy nectarine has delicious flavor and sweet cream-yellow flesh that resembles mango. Here is a simple but delicious no-bake nectarine cheese cake recipe.
Ingredients for the base:
- Butter- 50 gm
- Digestive Biscuit- 10 nos
- Powder the biscuit in to a fine powder in a
- Melt butter in a pan and add the powdered
biscuits in to it.
- Switch off the flame and mix well.
- In a small spring form pan; add these mixture; press well and align with a spoon to form a
- Refrigerate until the cheese cake layer gets
Ingredients For the Cheese Cake layer:
- Plain Cream cheese- 150 gm
- Powdered sugar-
- Heavy whipping cram- ½ cup
- Nectarine puree- ½ cup
- Vanilla essence- ½ tsp
- Beat cream cheese until smooth , slowly add
sugar and vanilla; beat again.
- In a clean chilled bowl, beat whip cream until
soft paeks forms.
- Fold it with cream cheese and nectarine puree.
- Fill this mixture in to the top of biscuit crust.
- Chill for an hour and prepare the top layer.
For the top filling:
- Nectarine- 2 nos
- Orange jelly- half of a packet (42gm):
- Boil 1 cup of water and add the jelly powder in
to it; mix well. Allow to cool little.
- Cut the nectarine in to thin strips.
- Carefully arrange it on top of the cheese cake.
- Pour the jelly mixture over it just enough to
cover the nectarines.
- Refrigerate for another 4 hours to set.
Cut in to pieces and serve cool