I have to mention my pinnacle are, Grilled and Pan Seared. those generally tend to do the best at giving the bird an exceptional flavor on the outside, searing in all the goodenss, and the retaining the middle moist instead of dry! Seasoning any protein with simply salt and pepper can be great if its carried out right, however now and again I’m just looking for something a touch extra flavorful. positive you may upload BBQ Sauce and make it BBQ hen however in todays recipe we are going instantly up spice blend.
As you know i’ve a slight obsession with Smoked Paprika in order that changed into a have to in the spice combo, subsequent I delivered cumin, coriander, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Then I delivered a pair tablespoons of olive oil and rubbed my hen breasts down!
The taste from this chook changed into extremely good!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until combined.
- Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes depending on thickness. You just want to make sure there is no pink in the middle.